This is an attempt to keep myself honest and on some kind of schedule. It doesn’t generally work, but here goes.
1. “Red Tape”. Done and in submission.
2. “Sic Transit Axis Mundi”. Have reworked it and is awaiting final edit from Stephanie then into submission again.
3. “Paper Dream”, formerly “Beckett for American Baroque”. Same as above.
4. “The Witch on the Bus Goes Curse, Curse, Curse”. About half done.
5. “A Frequent Affair”. Stalled out because I’m not sure how it ends. Also trying to decide if it an SFnal story or should I rework it as lit fic.
6. “Dancing to the Tune of Solids”, formerly “A Race through Dark Places”, formerly “Paola”. Still too mired in its previous history as a sidebar piece of fiction associated with a previous roleplaying campaign.
7. Story currently known as “Mind Your Manners” which is not the right title, AKA my Baba Yaga story. Am incorporating comments from last round of beta readers.
8. “Insha’Allah, I will Live Forever”. Maybe a third done.
9. “No Reportable Intelligence”. Maybe a quarter done.
10. And of course, Oberon’s Heir, my work in progress novel. Currently at 69K. Keeping all the stories interwoven together is really throwing me. Also, I keep losing track of where certain scenes are in relation to others.
1. Untitled second Corolis story about the dead goldfish
2. Untitled Roxane story
3. Untitled alt-American history with Ben Franklin story/novella
4. Sleeper story. I think this is a novella, if not an actual novel.
5. Murder on the Fourth of July. Novel. Just in notes form
6. “The Left-Hand Windsor Knot of Darkness”. I have no idea what this is, but I love this title.
7. “The All Seeing Jade”, unless its title is “Lucky Fuck”
8. Untitled religious subatomic particle thing